A PARADIGM SHIFT IN TRAINING AND RECOVERY
WHAT IS HAPPENING DURING BFR?
VASCULAR + MUSCULAR + NEUROLOGICAL = SYSTEMIC EFFECT
The complexities of the theory behind the mechanism, and supporting evidence, are available in detail to all of our (B)STRONG members and subscribers. In essence, during BFR Training, muscle fatigue leads to a release of anabolic hormones that benefit all working muscles in your body, not just the muscles distal to the bands.
5. MUSCLE TISSUES, BLOOD VESSELS, AND BONES USE ANABOLIC HORMONE RELEASE TO FACILITATE REPAIR AND INCREASE STRENGTH WITHOUT DAMAGING TISSUES .
1. LIGHT WEIGHTS + BLOOD FLOW MODERATION PRODUCES PROFOUND MUSCLE FATIGUE BUT NO DAMAGE.
2. NERVOUS SYSTEM COMMUNICATES FEELINGS TO BRAIN THAT MUSCLE IS NOT UP TO THE TASK AT HAND (MUSLE BURN).
3. BRAIN RESPONDS BY RELEASING GROWTH HORMONE FROM PITUITARY GLAND.
4. ANABOLIC HORMONES CIRCULATE IN THE BODY VIA THE BLOOD STREAM, TARGETING ANABOLIC RECEPTORS ON ALL MUSCLES THAT WERE USED.
This is an oversimplication of the complex theory of the mechanism behind BFR. Our clients get access to the details behind the theory of the physiology and mechanism as has been demonstrated in the literature.